The Panoramic Villa is a 3-storey, whitewashed Santorini-inspired villa equipped with a spacious rooftop party deck with an amazing 360-degree view of the ocean and Bolinao town.
Aside from the roof deck, the Panoramic Villa has spacious bedrooms for the whole family, covered terraces with relaxation areas, Morrocan sofas perfect for sleeping and chilling out and the largest kitchen we have ever built. Ladies and gents, step inside our Panoramic Villa. You are welcome!
- Infinity Pool
- 4 airconditioned bedrooms with own bathrooms & heated shower
- 1 spacious terrace with a mini bar, eating area, and relaxation area
- Fully equipped kitchen including pots and pans, glassware, cooking utensils, oven, microwave, 2 gas stove, refrigerator
- Morrocan sofa style living room with aircon
- Rooftop party deck with an amazing 360 view Rooftop party deck is equipped with a massage bed, hammocks, grilling area, seating areas, and bathroom
- 300 sqm
* Access to common infinity pool areas
* Price inclusive of VAT
* The ocean doesn't have a sand area and not advisable for swimming.
** This villa is NOT PWD friendly
Hot & Cold Shower
Common Infinity Pool
COVID-19 Special Terms and Conditions for the New Normal
Please read attentively. Customers need to agree on the New Normal T&C’s before processing the booking.
Our resorts is Covid-19 compliant. Sundowners Vacation Villas was issued a Certificate of Authorization from the DOT. Aim are multiple:
Contribute to the global effort to stop or control the pandemic.
Protect our clients from the Covid-19.
Protect Sundowners employees from the Covid-19.
Comply to the latest Health and Safety Guidelines issued by any Philippines authorities.
As of July 6th 2020, for customers coming from outside of Pangasinan, a Travel Authority as shown on the next page will be required by the LGU checkpoint. This Travel Authority is typically acquired in police stations. The requirements may differ from area to area. In most cases the following will be required:
A photocopy of the ORCR.
A photocopy of the driver’s license of the driver, and not of the passenger.
Please be advised that (1) one travel authority per person is required.
Note that the information above is based on the latest updates known to Sundowners on this July 6th, 2020. Beware that legislations vary on a frequent basis, please check the latest legislations applicable to your specific case before travelling to our resort.