Sundowners' most premium villa, THE MASTER VILLA, brings you the right amount of luxury, comfort and style.
Equipped with 3 spacious balconies for dining, a roof deck perfect for stargazing, 6 stylish bedrooms fit for the entire family or team, and your own private infinity pool and kiddie pool with jets, overlooking the amazing view of the ocean. The Master Villa is so unique, it's something you wouldn't want to miss!
Our Master Villa is also ideal for company team buildings or big celebrations!
- 600 sqm villa with your private infinity pool
- 6 spacious aircondtitioned bedrooms
- 1 open mezzanine bedroom
- Hot and cold shower bathrooms
- Fully equipped kitchen and pantry
- 3 Spacious balconies with dining and relaxation area
- Indoor and Outdoor bar and grilling area
- Spacious living room and indoor dining
- Office lanai with seating areas
- Panoramic view of the ocean
- Private Infinity pool with kiddie pool
- Total of beds: 6 queen sized , 1 double deck and 1 single bed
* Access to common infinity pool areas
* Price inclusive of VAT
* The ocean doesn't have a sand area and not advisable for swimming.
**This villa is PWD friendly
Hot & Cold Shower
Common Infinity Pool
COVID-19 Special Terms and Conditions for the New Normal
Please read attentively. Customers need to agree on the New Normal T&C’s before processing the booking.
Our resorts is Covid-19 compliant. Sundowners Vacation Villas was issued a Certificate of Authorization from the DOT. Aim are multiple:
Contribute to the global effort to stop or control the pandemic.
Protect our clients from the Covid-19.
Protect Sundowners employees from the Covid-19.
Comply to the latest Health and Safety Guidelines issued by any Philippines authorities.
As of July 6th 2020, for customers coming from outside of Pangasinan, a Travel Authority as shown on the next page will be required by the LGU checkpoint. This Travel Authority is typically acquired in police stations. The requirements may differ from area to area. In most cases the following will be required:
A photocopy of the ORCR.
A photocopy of the driver’s license of the driver, and not of the passenger.
Please be advised that (1) one travel authority per person is required.
Note that the information above is based on the latest updates known to Sundowners on this July 6th, 2020. Beware that legislations vary on a frequent basis, please check the latest legislations applicable to your specific case before travelling to our resort.