Here comes Linda. A 250 sqm loft style family villa with your own private infinity plunge pool. This villa is utterly spacious and cozy with a modern santorini touch.
The Linda Villa is the most affordable space for a private pool party! Celebrate birthdays, company team buildings and barkada getaways and create amazing memories in this majestic space.
- 3 airconditioned bedrooms with queen sized beds each
- 1kiddie bedroom
- One bathroom in every bedroom with hot and cold shower
- Airconditioned mezzanine area on the second floor with own bathroom. This area has morrocan style sofas for additional sleeping space.
- Fully equipped kitchen with cooking and eating utensils, double door refrigerator, microwave, electric kettle, stove, electric toaster
- Morrocan sofa style living room
- Dining Area
- Spacious second floor balcony overlooking the ocean with sunken sofas and relaxation area
- Private infinity plunge pool on the balcony area
- Spacious outdoor grilling area
- Two car garage
- Access to common infinity pool areas
* Price inclusive of VAT
**This villa is not PWD friendly
***The ocean doesn't have a sand area and not advisable for swimming.
Hot & Cold Shower
Common Infinity Pool
COVID-19 Special Terms and Conditions for the New Normal
Please read attentively. Customers need to agree on the New Normal T&C’s before processing the booking.
Our resorts is Covid-19 compliant. Sundowners Vacation Villas was issued a Certificate of Authorization from the DOT. Aim are multiple:
Contribute to the global effort to stop or control the pandemic.
Protect our clients from the Covid-19.
Protect Sundowners employees from the Covid-19.
Comply to the latest Health and Safety Guidelines issued by any Philippines authorities.
As of July 6th 2020, for customers coming from outside of Pangasinan, a Travel Authority as shown on the next page will be required by the LGU checkpoint. This Travel Authority is typically acquired in police stations. The requirements may differ from area to area. In most cases the following will be required:
A photocopy of the ORCR.
A photocopy of the driver’s license of the driver, and not of the passenger.
Please be advised that (1) one travel authority per person is required.
Note that the information above is based on the latest updates known to Sundowners on this July 6th, 2020. Beware that legislations vary on a frequent basis, please check the latest legislations applicable to your specific case before travelling to our resort.